After the Reunion of 2000, a number of former pupils decided that they would like to meet more frequently purely for an informal drink, chat and possibly a meal. It was decided to meet at a local hostelry on a Saturday lunchtime (as very few people have got a social event planned for that time).
ex pats. – (such as Geoff Bell)
It would be wonderful to meet all ex pat Barling Primary School pupils, so should you be visiting the UK please contact any of those listed in the Addresses pages (such as, Paul Abercrombie).
5. A lunchtime meeting was held on the 13th October 2001 at the Red Lion Public House Great Wakering.
lunchtime meeting took place on the 19th January 2002 at the Cherry
Tree Public House Rochford. At this lunchtime meeting it was decided to hold the
next Reunion on the 13th July 2002 at (the new) Barling School.
7. A lunchtime meeting took place on Saturday 2nd March 2002 at the Red Lion Public House, Great Wakering."
8. A lunchtime meeting took
place on Saturday 18th May 2002 at the Rose Inn Public
House, Silchester Corner.
9. A full reunion took place during the evening of Saturday 13th July 2002 at the new Barling Primary School.
10. A lunchtime meeting took place on Saturday 5th October 2002 at the Castle Inn Public House, Little Wakering.
11. A lunchtime meeting took place on Saturday 18th January 2003 at the Cherry Tree Public House Rochford.
12. Our next lunchtime gathering will be at The Cherry Tree, Stambridge, at 12.15 on Saturday, 8 July 2006. Anyone connected with the school in any way is very welcome to come and join us for a drink and a chat.