Two really old photos
The man in the back, with the bowler hat was Mr Edward Lay, the headmaster from when the school opened 1876 until 1916.
The lady extreme right was a teacher, Mrs. Annie Everard (nee Chandler)
This was taken where number 319 Great Wakering High Street now stands. In the background is the building at Little Wakering Corner
Two old photos from about 1900, both from the Southend Standard